In a world where people are constantly on the go, the best truly wireless earbuds under 5000 are the perfect choice. These earphones are wireless and have no wires. Their design is sleek and comfortable, and they have no cable or battery to drain.
With the advent of Bluetooth 5, users no longer have to worry about their phones being in range or causing a tangle. They also provide high-quality sound without compromising the portability of the incredibly small and compact case.
With the help of the latest NFMI technology, these earbuds provide a longer battery life. The company has introduced a production-ready model, making it a popular choice for users. Not only does this technology provide better audio quality, but it is also extremely low power consumption.
The truly wireless earbuds are a significant technological advancement. This innovation allows smartphone manufacturers to make true wireless syncing easier.
A new trend has taken over the audio industry. With the advent of Truly wireless earbuds, many smartphone manufacturers have finally decided to make the technology available to consumers.
As the market continues to become more mobile and more expensive, it is vital to keep your wireless devices connected. With the introduction of true wireless earbuds, more people are now able to enjoy their favorite music without the hassle of tangled wires.
Here is the Latest list of Best Truly wireless Earbuds Under 5000 In India 2021
- Here is the Latest list of Best Truly wireless Earbuds Under 5000 In India 2021
- 1) boAt Airdopes 441 Bluetooth – Best truly wireless earbuds under 5000
- 2) JBL C115 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds
- 3) CROSSBEATS Torq True Wireless Earbuds
- 4) Oppo Enco W51 Bluetooth Truly Wireless
- 5) Realme Buds Bluetooth Truly Wireless
1) boAt Airdopes 441 Bluetooth – Best truly wireless earbuds under 5000
- Keep yourself plugged all day as the Airdopes 441 provide upto 5 hours of sound per charge and an additional 25H of playback bliss with the carry cum charge case.
- It is equipped with IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) Technology that powers on the earbuds and puts them into connection mode as soon as one opens the lid of the carry case
- TWS Airdopes 441 offers true wireless experience with latest Bluetooth v5.0
- It is IPX7 rated for resistance against water and sweat to provide a carefree listening experience
- It possesses 6mm Drivers for enthralling audio bliss with immersive sound, Charging Time – 1.5 Hours, Standby Time – 70 Hours
- The TWS earbuds offer stereo calling feature for clear and crisp communication
- You can access the instant voice assistant via just a single touch with the help of its advanced capacitive touch controls
- It has been ergonomically and aesthetically designed to meet the needs of every music lover by offering extraordinary style with sports centric, secure fit ear hooks
- With its Type-c interface, there’s no hassle for up or down orientation as it works regardless of which way you plug in.
- Balanced Sound with a nice blend of Bass, Treble and Mids.(I’m an audiophile but was ready to compromise cuz budget :P)
- Type C Charging – I use a Oneplus 6T so it is much convenient to manage things with one charger.
- Decent battery backup.
- Shoudn’t feel bulky in the ears.
- Not able to use during the call
The boAt Airdopes 44.1 Bluetooth Truly Wireless Earbuds are a great pair of headphones to add to your collection. The headphones have a clear, crisp sound and a high-quality mic. The Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures that they are compatible with the latest smartphones.
The headphones can last up to four and a half hours on a single charge. The battery life of the earbuds is impressive at 150 hours. They are lightweight and have a powerful 2,600 mAh battery.
BoAt Airdopes 441 TWS Bluetooth earbuds offer a seamless user experience. The Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds feature a six-mm driver for immersive sound and IWP (Insta Wake N’ Pair) technology for instant connectivity. You can also receive calls and take calls while wearing the headphones. With a battery life of up to five hours, these truly wireless earbuds are a great addition to your music listening experience.
The boAt Airdopes 441 Bluetooth Truly Wireless Earbuds are an excellent choice for music lovers. The earbuds are sweat and water resistant, and can be used in showers and on the beach. The large battery gives users the ability to enjoy music and calls from their favorite streaming service in a whole new way.
2) JBL C115 Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds
- Crystal Clear Calls: JBL’s 75 years of audio engineering expertise enables crystal clear calls and sound quality with expert acoustic room construction & precise tuning.
- Jumbo Battery Backup: Never run out of juice with 21 hours of playtime (6 hours on earbuds and 15 hours on charging case). Get upto 1Hr of playback with 15mins of charging.
- Undistorted Natural Bass: Truly Wireless Headphones that offer pristine sound quality via 5.8mm drivers. Captures the full bandwidth of audio with no distortion even at full volume. Experience music the way it is meant to be heard, without artificially boosted bass.
- Comfort fit: Ergonomic design that works for everyone. Pick an eartip that best fits your ear, from 3 available sizes. Bluetooth frequency 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Insta Connect: A superior BT 5.0 Chip ensures your earbuds connect with your phone in a flash, the instant you take them out of the case. It transmits sound to both the earbuds simultaneously, & reduces latency to ensure a pleasurable video viewing experience.
- Autonomous Connectivity: Works in both Mono and Stereo modes so that you can seamlessly enjoy music or make calls with either one or both buds. The battery life keeps up with you, as you can keep one earbud charging while using the other
- Voice Assistance Integration: Hands free calls and single touch operations enable you to receive/end calls or activate Voice Assistance on your mobile device with touch of a finger
- Portable: The Compact Charging case fits perfectly in your pocket and lets you power up on the go, whether at home, work, on the commute or at the gym.
- The Battery Life is up to 6 Hours on earbuds
- Fast Charging is 15 min = 1 hour playtime
- Feature – Alexa or Siri or other voice assistants
- Hands-free Stereo & Mono Calls
- No Power bank
The JBL C115 Bluetooth Truly Wireless earbuds offer a well-balanced natural soundstage with a decent connectivity range. They don’t emphasize treble but give a full, rich sound to your music. And with its one-year warranty, you’ll never have to worry about running out of batteries or losing connectivity. You can connect to any Bluetooth-compatible device without any hassle.
The JBL C115 Bluetooth Truly Wireless earbuds support the latest version of Bluetooth, giving you an extra fifteen hours of playback time. You can also control incoming calls with the earbud button. This Bluetooth 5.0 headphone offers a clear sound with great bass. Its deep bass is above average. The fit is also above average and it fits comfortably. The battery life is above average, and it has a 21-hour playback time.
The JBL C115 Bluetooth Truly Wireless earbuds are a good choice for those who want the best audio quality without breaking the bank. They weigh just 73 grams and support Google Assistant. They feature a built-in mic and a charging case. The headphones are comfortable to wear and come with an instruction manual. Additionally, they support Siri and Amazon Alexa, giving you easy access to a lot of phone functions.
3) CROSSBEATS Torq True Wireless Earbuds
- [In-ear Intuitive Music Detection] – Crossbeats Torq is first in its class Bluetooth wireless earphones with In-ear auto music detection. These True Wireless earbuds will pause music once you unplug an earbud from your ear and will resume playing when you wear them both.
- [4 In-Built Microphones For Calls] – Are you tired of screaming hello, is the person on the other end frustrated with interrupted connection on audio calls because of your Bluetooth earphones? Your problem gets the best solution with these true wireless Bluetooth headphones with mic. Torq has 4 microphones with environmental noise cancelling in mic to ensure your communication over voice calls never break.
- [USB Type-C + Wireless Charging] – Are you running out of battery when you need them the most? Time to switch your Bluetooth wireless earphones to the Crossbeats Torq. Now with wireless charging option, these Bluetooth wireless earbuds can last longer with 12 hours on a single charge and 36+ hours with the additional charges in the charging case. Has a Type C charging in case you need to use the cables.
- [Out of the World Audio] – Engineered with the powerful graphene composite audio cards, these earphones with Qualcomm speakers are explosive in sound. Crossbeats Torq True Wireless earphones can throw out immersive and realistic sound as if you were in the first row of a concert. *Qualcomm components used as a reference on this page are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- [Taking Gaming Beyond Normal] – We don’t want you to just play the game, we want you to live the experience. These gaming earbuds for mobile house high-intensity audio drivers that ensure you feel all the adrenaline of real gaming. Added low latency mode on these Bluetooth gaming headphones of less than 70 milliseconds kills any kind of lags for smooth gameplay.
- Glossy design
- Very sensitive touch control.
- Very good sound experience
- CVC 8th generation noise cancellation feature
- The call quality has minor problems
The CROSSBEATS Torq True Wireless Headphones are a set of in-ear headphones that have excellent battery life. Its wireless charging case has a capacity of 3 days. These earbuds also have a built-in microphone with four separate settings for making calls and music listening.
These headphones are perfect for people who are always on the go and don’t want to worry about the sound quality being affected by background noises. The battery life is very good. You can listen to music for up to 12 hours on one charge, and the Crossbeats earbuds have a lifetime warranty.
The Crossbeats Torq is one of the best wireless headphones available in the market. It offers an impressive range of 30 meters and has a latency of fifteen milliseconds, making it one of the best in the segment.
Unlike most earbuds, the Crossbeats Torq has a very comfortable fit and a good fit. The ANC feature of the earbuds makes them ideal for gamers, as they don’t cause any audio lag or feedback.
Crossbeats Torq True Wireless Earbuds also offer a decent volume. The earbuds have 18 mm dynamic audio drivers and have low latency of less than 15 milliseconds.
The crossbeats Torq true wireless earbuds are perfect for active individuals who need a pair of wireless headphones that are perfect for the gym, the office, or even the gym. They also have a touch sensor and support for AAC and aptex technologies.
4) Oppo Enco W51 Bluetooth Truly Wireless
- 【Active Noise Cancellation（ANC）】In-Depth noise reduction for an impressive sound experience. Driver sensitivity : 103dB @1KHz
- 【up to 24H Battery Life】Sufficient power can support up to 24 Hours of use
- 【IP54 Dust & Water Resistant】Earphones are professionally designed and are certified IP54 dustproof and waterproof.
- 【Smart operation】Automatically connects when the case is opened, and disconnects when you put the headphones back to the case. Music pauses when taken off, and continues to play when put on again.
- 【Supports Android and iOS】The earphones can be perfectly adapted to Android phones and Apple phones
- Build quality is pretty decent and sturdy
- light weight
- Touch controls are pretty awesome
- Battery life is very good
- Call quality is also good
- In ear detection does nt work sometimes
With the newest feature, OPPO Enco W51 can now eliminate background noise and provide solid active noise cancelling. Its light lapse design enables users to concentrate and focus in an environment free of noise and distractions.
The newest version of the earbuds supports the Color OS 7, which eliminates the need for a dedicated app for the device. Its average battery life is good enough for a full day of music listening. The newest model is also compatible with a variety of smartphones and tablets.
The earbuds of Oppo Enco W51 are designed to be comfortable and easy to use. Its low-frequency sound makes it suitable for everyday use. The headphones are noise-canceling and offer ANC. They don’t have a pause or stop button. If you want to record a voice, you can use the HeyMelody app. It can even record voice calls.
The earbuds are compatible with Android and iOS devices. They are also compatible with iPhones and iPads. However, the headphones don’t support aptX and have a low latency mode. These problems can lead to a loss of audio quality. As a result, it is not recommended for gamers. It is not necessary to have Bluetooth 5.0 to enjoy the benefits of the Oppo Enco W51.
5) Realme Buds Bluetooth Truly Wireless
- Active Noise Cancellation (up to 25dB) reduces the external noise giving a premium, rich and immersive listening experience with deep bass. Inline Remote : No
- Extra Long Battery Life (up to 28 hours) with Fast Charging feature lets you enjoy non-stop entertainment
- Type-C Fast Charging feature gives up to 3 hours of battery life with just 10 min of charging time
- Enjoy seamless connectivity with your Smartphones and Smart TVs using the latest Bluetooth v5.2 and Google Fast Pair technology. Create a smart ecosystem by pairing with realme Smart Watches through realme Link app
- IPX5 Water Resistance rating ensures that accidental splashes and sweat don’t stop these ultra-durable earbuds
- Combo of 10mm Bass Boost Driver & Large Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm along with a Bass Boost+ algorithm delivers a powerful bass and a crystal clear stereo sound
- 88mm Super Low Latency Gaming mode and Dual Channel Transmission ensure perfect sync between audio and video during movies and gaming
- Noise cancellation is good
- Battery backup is good
- Longer Battery-Life & Fast Charge
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 10mm Bass Boost Driver
- Very low volume output
While we’ve praised the sound quality of the Realme Buds Bluetooth Truly Wireless, we can’t say the same about the overall design. The buds are not fully sealed in the ear canal, which makes it difficult to block out ambient noise.
However, we’ve also noted the absence of any sort of noise isolation, which is a big plus when playing music at high volumes. Moreover, the earbuds lack a single-tap control which is essential in headphones.
The Realme Buds Air are available in two different models. One is the traditional design, while the other is a premium design for more comfortable use. The Realme Buds Air have a small, streamlined appearance.
The wireless design of the earbuds is lightweight and easy to store. These earphones are also very easy to carry around. They are very comfortable to wear, making them perfect for trips or workouts.
Another benefit of Realme Buds is their durability. In a standard mode, they have a 245ms latency. In reduced mode, the delay is less than 120ms. This means that you can wear your earbuds all day without worrying about battery life. If you’re in a hurry to listen to music, then you can easily charge them by simply inserting the earbuds in their charging case.