Do you want to be able to monitor your health and work? Get the best smartwatch to simplify your daily life. This informative guide will provide you with detailed information about the Best SmartWatches in India.
Smartwatches are very useful devices that offer multiple types of fitness measurement. Some offer heart rate measurement while others track and log activity. You can easily keep track of your health with smart notifications sent directly to your smartphone.
There are many smartwatch brands available. It is difficult to choose one. It becomes more time-consuming, as well as effort-worthy.
After looking through the wide range of products, don’t be too confused. The list of Top SmartWatches In India is available for your reference.
Because of the ease and convenience offered by smartwatches, there is a growing demand for them. These smartwatches not only allow you to check your smartphone messages but also let users control music and keep track of their health. Fitbit, Huawei and Amazfit all offer smartwatches that can track your health and activities. You can choose from the following smartwatches if you’re willing to spend Rs 15,000 or more.
A premium watch will give you more data and sensors than a budget one for better health assessment. Below are some smartwatches that we recommend you consider purchasing.
Here is the list of Best Smartwatch Under 15000
1) Amazfit GTR 2 Smart Watch, 1.39″ AMOLED Display, SpO2 & Stress Monitor
Amazfit GTR 2 Smart Watch
- [3D Curved Design & HD AMOLED Screen] The Amazfit GTR 2 smartwatch features a 1.39-inch high-definition AMOLED screen with 326ppi pixel
- [All-round Health Tracking] The Amazfit GTR 2 smartwatch can provide 24-hour heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen saturation measurement, sleep quality monitoring and stress level monitoring.
- [90 Sports Modes & 5 ATM Water-resistance] The Amazfit GTR 2 sports modes includes 90 built-in sports modes and is waterproof to a depth of up to 50 meters.
You get a lot for your money with the Amazfit GTR 2. It’s stylish, has decent fitness tracking, and now comes with two smart assistants as well as a music player. You will get more battery life than comparable models. Although it’s not perfect, its sports tracking is intended for people who do not exercise regularly. It’s a smartwatch with a great design that does all the basics well.
You’d expect it to have more features. It features a premium design, an AMOLED touchscreen display with high quality and removable straps.
There are two options available, with each offering the same features for both fitness and non-fitness. It comes with a GPS and a heart rate sensor to track your heart rate throughout the day and while you exercise.
For additional fitness data, it can take blood oxygen measurements. It can also be used as a fitness monitor, which is where its greatest strengths lie. It is a great fit for sleep monitoring and step tracking, but not for serious sport tracking.
It can handle basic notifications well, and it is optimized for its touchscreen AMOLED display. Two smart assistants are available: Amazon Alexa, and Huami’s offline voice assistant.
We were unable to get the former to work. A built-in music player has 3GB storage that allows you to store and transfer your own music. However, it doesn’t work with streaming services.
2) OnePlus Watch Moonlight Silver: 46mm dial, Warp Charge, 110+ Workout Modes
OnePlus Watch Moonlight Silver
- Classic Edition – Stylish Design & Comfortable watch band: 46mm hand-polished round watch case with 2.5D curved glass & Fluroelastomer band which is comfortable to wear.
- Seamless Connection: Bluetooth 5.0, hand-free calls, message notification, music control, find your phone, remote camera etc.
- Warp charging: Good battery life combines with Warp Charge, gives you a day‘s power in 5 mins, or a week’s power in 20 mins.
- Smartphone-free Music: 4GB standalone storage to hold up to 500 songs & Compatible with OnePlus TWS/TWSZ and other Bluetooth earbuds .
- Workout Partner : 110+ workout types, 5ATM + IP 68 water and dust resistance, automatic workout detections for jogging, running & swimming posture recognition .
The OnePlus Watch has been launched with a single, circular dial style with a diameter of 46mm. This could be too big for certain users. It’s more heavy on the wrist, too. The case of the watch is, however, durable and has a decent quality look. The OnePlus Watch has the Fluoroelastomer strap, which we think is suitable for everyday wear. If you are a fan of fashion and you are looking for a stylish watch, then OnePlus Watch should appeal to you. It is available as Midnight Black and Moonlight Silver colors.
One of the most notable features for the OnePlus Watch is its battery longevity. It is a benchmark for wearables with premium features that are sold at higher prices. The OnePlus Watch delivered a solid battery backup of 3 days when paired with a smartphone to the watch all the time. It also has fast charging , which allows you to charge the watch from 50 to 0% charge in just 30 minutes. That’s amazing.
It’s true that the OnePlus Watch does lack in one major aspect the software aspect, and that’s it. It runs RTOS which is an entirely new UI designed by the company to make its first ever smartwatch. But, we discovered that is very limited, to put it mildly. It has a small range of watch faces and you can’t control the music playing on your phone when you stream it through the app of a third party such as Spotify.
Its OnePlus Watch as an overall package is a little less appealing than the other watches in the sub-Rs20,000 price segment. It’s a powerful watch, however it does not have the most basic of features with regard to software , and even health tracking. We would like to see OnePlus improves the software over the next months to enhance the wearable in some way. We think that OnePlus ought to have released the smartwatch in 42mm , too. The dial is larger at times.
3) Best Smartwatch Under 15000 in India 2021 – Honor Watch GS 3 Smartwatch with 1.43″ AMOLED Touch Screen
Honor Watch GS 3 Smartwatch
- 【Stylish Ultra-slim Design】HONOR Smart Watch GS 3 comes with a 1.43-inch AMOLED screen and a 326 PPI resolution.
- Over 97% Heart Rate Accuracy】The newest HONOR Watch GS 3, with 8-Channel Heart Rate AI Engine, support 24-hour heart rate monitoring
- 【24/7 Blood Oxygen Monitor】HONOR Watch GS 3 tracks your blood oxygen conditions through consistent blood oxygen monitoring.
- Long Battery Life and Fast Charging】HONOR Smart Watch GS 3 achieves a 14-day strong battery life under typical usage scenario, 30-hour battery life with continuous GPS operation
- 【Sleep Tracking】HONOR Smart Watch can monitor sleep quality throughout the entire sleeping proces
Honor Watch GS 3 brings heart rate as well as SpO2 sleep, and stress monitoring. Honor claims that the eight-channel PPG sensor that is used in the GS 3 should deliver 97 percent accuracy minimum to heart rate reads and continuous blood oxygen measurement. In terms of the activity tracking aspect it is able to access over 100 sports-specific modes.
Bike, run and hike rides also benefit due to the dual-band GNSS receiver that supports the five worldwide positioning systems. In contrast to this Chinese model that comes with Watch GS 3, the Watch GS 3, our international model does not have NFC for contactless payment, which is a drawback.
You can get notifications from apps, but you’re unable to respond to calls that are incoming by typing in a few responses. With the built-in microphone and speakers, Watch GS 3 can receive calls from your connected phone using Bluetooth. The watch is also equipped with 4GB of internal storage (2.2GB available) that is able to save music stored on the watch.
It is possible to connect with a Bluetooth headset directly to the watch, which is great for those who don’t wish the hassle of carrying your mobile around with your during workouts. The motor for vibration isn’t the most impressive here however this is likely because of the small space available within the thin profile of the watch.
Honor Watch GS 3 runs on LiteOS which is an operating system that is proprietary and has been which was used in the past Honor or Huawei watches. GS 3 packs an Apollo4 chipset that handles everyday tasks well, without noticeable stutters, or lag.The Watch’s interface is simple and user-friendly. Navigation is accomplished mostly via swipes. The top button will always lead you to the screen for locking. You can open the screen with a double tap or by using either of the sides buttons.
Health monitoring in Watch GS 3 Health tracking on the Watch GS 3 benefits from the latest eight-channel PPG heart rate sensor, which includes frequency tracking, as well as an AI heart rate algorithms. Honor’s site claims that the accuracy of heart rate readings is more than 97%. In my tests, I observed heart rate readings that are in the same range as the personal Xiaomi Mi Band 5.
Honor Watch GS 3 has an internal battery cell of 451 mAh that is rated for 14 days of normal use with 30 hours battery life when GPS activated. In my tests, I utilized the watch with the manual brightness set to level 3. AoD switched on, and a continuous display of heart rate as well as SpO2, sleep and stress measurement, along with notifications that sync as well as three or four sessions every week. By following these routines I was able to squeeze four days of wear.
4) Best Smartwatch Under 15000 in India 2022 – Fossil Gen 5 Touchscreen Men’s Smartwatch with Speaker –
Fossil Gen 5 Touchscreen Men’s Smartwatch
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones;Extend your battery life for multiple days with new, smart Battery modes; magnetic usb rapid Charger included; charge UP to 80 percent in under an hour
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; responses from Google Assistant – it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help
- This is one smart watch – now with a speaker for Audible alerts and taking phone calls, Google assistant responses and more; Receive smartphone notifications and alerts; Microphone; Download third party apps with 8Gb of storage and 1G ram memory capacity
- Case Material Type: Stainless Steel; Color Name: Brown; Band Color: Brown; Clasp Type: Buckle; Human Interface Input: Microphonetouch Screen
Its Fossil Gen5 Smartwatch is the top Wear OS2 watch you can purchase. It is a winner in almost all areas: performance, aesthetics, as well as the ability to customize. I would like to see the watch could last longer on a single charge without having to turn sensors off and on. If you’re already on board with Wear OS 2, you’ll appreciate this watch from Fossil Gen 5. The hardware is excellent However, don’t count on any changes in Wear OS 3 until it’s available.
Fossil releases a variety of smartwatches every the year. They’re among of the most attractive Wear OS watches available in the market. However I didn’t think I’d enjoy the latest Fossil watch like I did. Many Wear OS 2 models aren’t as fast and can’t last for a long time on an empty battery.
Its Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch is distinct. Its updated specs, customized battery options, and the latest hardware create one of the top Wear OS 2 user experiences available today. Check out our full Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch review to discover why you should get one, as well as why you may decide to stay away.
If you’re already acquainted with Fossil smartwatches, then you’ll be comfortable in Gen 5 Generation 5 smartwatch. It’s got a similar design as earlier Fossil watches, sporting an enormous bright, 1.28-inch AMOLED display with a crisp screen with a pixel density of 328ppi and three pushers that can be programmed on the right-hand sideand in the middle is the rotatable crown. The buttons are simple to push and the rotating crown offers a great alternative to tapping the tiny screen using your fingers.
This Fossil Gen 5 sports an Snapdragon Wear 3100 chip it’s a unique option in Wear OS watches, but an excellent choice as it offers additional features that you can’t find on other watches. It has additional battery options (that really extend battery longevity) as well as additional processing power, which is aided by a massive memory of 1GB.
In essence, the Snapdragon 3100 processor isn’t that much more powerful than other processors, however it can utilize its full potential.
It’s evident during normal use. Swiping through the various options in Wear OS is fast. There’s no indication of the delays or slowdowns that is often seen with older smartwatches.
5) Fitbit FB507RGPK Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate
Fitbit FB507RGPK Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch
- Use built-in amazon alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more—just by speaking to your watch;Based on your heart rate, time asleep, restlessness and breathing, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the fitbit app;Store and play 300+ songs—plus control spotify from your wrist. Subscriptions required
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information is always a quick glance away. Always-on display requires more frequent charging
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like gmail and facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice. Works when your phone is nearby. Quick replies on android only; Get 6+ days of battery life on a single charge. Varies with use and other factors
- Compatible Devices: Smartphone; Included Components: 1x Device, 1x Instruction Manual, 1x Extra Strap, 1x Charging Cable; Human Interface Input: Touch Screen
Fitbit has exchanged the Versa’s LCD screen to an OLED screen, and it’s the most advanced upgrade that the Versa 2 provides. It’s bright, vibrant, and easy to view inside and outside. I was able view the screen without difficulty when in direct sunlight or through the polarized lenses. Its OLED panel also supports the brand new feature of always-on display that allows you to always be aware of the time or fitness progress.
However, the feature is only a limited amount of customization (you have the option of choosing between analog or digital clocks and that’s that) and doesn’t work with the wake-to-wake feature which means you must double-tap the screen or push on the button in your side to activate up the watch.
Fitbit has also added a microphone to its Versa 2, giving it some voice-control capabilities. There’s no speaker, which means it’s not able to function as a speakerphone. However, when it’s connected with an Android device it can be used to speak responses to messages, and then transform them into text.
This was a great experience during my testing, with rapid and precise recordings of me speaking. It can take about two or three taps the display to capture a vocal message that is difficult, and you aren’t able to start a new conversation through voice. You only have the ability to reply to existing messages, which means there’s the potential for improvement in this area.
The microphone can also come into play with the brand new Alexa features. Press the side button for a long time and Alexa will appear and you can ask questions or instruct it to carry out Alexa-related tasks like controlling smart home devices as well as set timers or display the weather. Because that the Versa 2 doesn’t have a speaker, all Alexa’s responses will be displayed on the screen , and it’s not able to play music or do any other audio-related tasks.
Alexa cannot manage the watch. Everything you’re asking Alexa to perform is done through Alexa’s interface. It includes alarms, timers and other functions. You aren’t able to request Alexa to send text messages or place an appointment from your mobile as you would via Siri using the Apple Watch.
It’s impossible to even begin an exercise session with Alexa. You can’t start using Alexa by voice commands The only method to start Alexa is to press the long left-hand button, or press the symbol within the Quick Settings panel that turns the use of Alexa into the slowest, most difficult, two-handed method.
Fitbit claims that these restrictions are put in place to protect battery life and to prevent accidental activations of Alexa However, the result is that in many cases, it’s more frustrating when you use Alexa for Versa 2 Versa 2 than it’s worth. There’s not much of a point.