5G bands in Nord CE 2 : When it comes to the OnePlus Nord CE 2, you might be wondering if it supports 5G networks. This is a question you might be wondering: Is the Nord CE 2 5G compatible with telephony and mobile networks in the USA? If so, this smartphone should be a great choice for you. This article will cover the basics of the device, including its MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset, display, and battery life.
5G bands in Nord CE 2 have?
OnePlus is launching the Nord CE 2, a new smartphone that boasts a notch-free display that measures 6.43 inches diagonally. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC, which is produced in a 6 nm process. It combines two high-performance ARM Cortex A78 cores with six low-power ARM Cortex A55 cores.
In addition, it features a Mali G68 MP4 GPU. Unfortunately, the Nord CE 2 has a small drawback: its processor lags during background processes.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G’s display is a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with 410ppi and a 90Hz refresh rate. It uses Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. The phone is splash proof and comes with a 65W charger. The phone’s battery lasts a full day even after being plugged in for 15 minutes. Its display is bright and smooth, with a 1,080 x 2,400-pixel resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
5G bands in Nord CE 2 : MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset
If you’re looking for a new phone, the new MediaTek Dimensity 900 chips-et for 5G bands in Nord Ce 2 may be what you’re looking for. This SoC is based on TSMC’s 6nm fabrication and features two A78 high-performance cores and six A55 efficiency cores, along with a dedicated AIPU and HyperEngine gaming engine.
The MediaTek Dimensity 900 chips-equation processor in the Nord CE 2 5G is paired with 6GB or 8GB of RAM. It also boasts AI capabilities and improved thermals. Despite its new hardware, this phone still has some way to go to catch up with the latest iPhones and other premium smartphones. For now, you’re likely to be satisfied with the Nord CE 2’s performance.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display with 90 Hz refresh rate. The phone’s display is also highly reflective. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Diminsity 900 chipset. The Nord CE 2 supports Always-on-display, but it doesn’t have an alert slider. If you’re looking for a 5G smartphone with a good display and decent battery life, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 may be the perfect choice for you.
The Nord CE 2 5G is an excellent phone overall. It has a great design and scores high in battery life, UI, and overall performance. However, the lack of a stereo speaker, 3.5mm headset socket, or memory expansion slot are some of the downsides. Still, it is a powerful device that can fit two SIM cards, which are very useful when traveling abroad. Listed below are some of the advantages of the Nord CE 2 5G.
5G bands in Nord CE 2: Battery life
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
(Gray Mirror, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 65W SUPERVOOC – Accelerated charge velocity shall rocket the 4500mAh battery to a day’s power in 15 minutes. Certified by TÜV Rheinland, one shall “Charge & Play” with absolute peace of mind.
- Mediatek Dimensity 900 – Powered by a 5G enabled, octa-core monster of a chipset that’s tad more powerful than previous CE, consider this the “Best in class” daily driver for entertainment with its “dragon-slaying” power efficiency, thermal control and support for Wi-Fi 6.
- 6.43 inch, 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED Display – Shielded by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, scroll, swipe, and enjoy all your entertainment effortlessly on this HDR10+ certified, OnePlus-worthy display.
- AI-infused Triple Camera – This amazing camera setup comprises of a 64MP main sensor, 119° wide-angle and a 16MP selfie shooter. Powered by inhouse algorithm, imaging in badly or unevenly lit environments shall become so much easier
- All Flexible – The OnePlus Nord CE 2 is equipped with triple card slots, meaning you have the flexibility to go dual SIM, with an additional micro SD that allows for up to 1TB extendable storage. Also, this phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Designed by OnePlus – Coming in at 7.8mm thick, weighing 173g, this is THE slimmest OnePlus phone yet, since the 6T.
- OnePlus Quality – Powered by the most stable version of OxygenOS 11, based on Android 11, this device is easily futureproof, boasting 2 Years of Android version updates and 3 years of worth of security patches via OTA
The battery life of the Nord CE 2 5G is acceptable for daily use. It lasts 19 hours and 16 minutes when using the PCMark for Android Work 3.0 battery life test. Its battery life drops 13% after watching three hours of YouTube videos. The battery lasts around 23 hours and 40 minutes when fully charged. However, it will not last very long when you use the device for intensive tasks like gaming.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 ships with OxygenOS 11.3, which is the first version of Android 12. This is the first phone in the line to ship with Android 12. However, the company is still working on the update and has yet to announce when the next major version of Android will be ready for the phone. In the meantime, it offers a two-year guarantee for free Android updates. However, it’s unclear if OnePlus will ever be able to deliver on that promise.
5G bands in Nord CE 2: Colour options
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 will be available in various colour options. The handset could come in Black, Blue, and Green. OnePlus has not revealed the exact price of the handset and its RAM and storage configuration.
However, a source close to the company said that the device would start selling this week. If OnePlus confirms the availability of this handset, the price will be around Rs. 23,999. This smartphone will offer 5G support and be available in more countries than just the UK.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 ships with OxygenOS 11.3 and is eligible for two major OS updates and three years of security patches. The software resembles ColorOS, but is a bit less bloated. The alert slider is one of OnePlus’ quintessential features. There are almost no spammy notifications on the device. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack, which was missing on the original.